Hi guys, are you confusing which printer to select either Canon G3012 or Epson L3150 in this article. I will help based on my research so that you can select the best one without wasting your time on research.
Comparison between Canon G3012 and Epson L3150
|Features||Canon G3012||Epson L3150|
|Cost per page (Black)||9 paise||7 paise|
|Cost per page (Colour)||32 paise||18 paise|
|Images per minute (Black)||8.8 ipm||7.7 ipm|
|Images per minute (Colour)||5 ipm||3.8 ipm|
|LCD display||1.2 inch LCD Display||No LCD display|
|Printer type||Ink Tank||Ink Tank|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, USB, App||Wi-Fi, USB, App|
|Print resolution||4800 X 1200 dpi||5760 X 1440 dpi|
|Scanner resolution||600 X 1200 dpi||1200 X 2400 dpi|
|Scanner bit depth||48 bit – Input|
24 bit – Output
|48 bit – Input|
24 bit – Output
|Weight||6.5 kg||4.5 kg|
|Product Page||Check on Amazon||Check on Amazon|
Read also – Epson L3150 vs Canon G3010
Similarities and Differences between Canon G3012 and Epson L3150
Similarities between Canon G3012 and Epson L3150
Printer Type: Both have same Type – Ink.
Connectivity: Both have same Wi-Fi, USB, App.
Scanner Type: Both have same scanner type – Flatbed.
Duplex: Both don’t support duplex printing it should be done manually.
Differences between Canon G3012 and Epson L3150
- Display: Canon G3012 has LCD display which is useful but Epson L3150 doesn’t have LCD display.
- Printer resolution: Epson L3150 (5760 X 1440 dpi) is having higher when compare with Canon G3012 (4800 X 1200 dpi).
- Scanner resolution: Epson L3150 (1200 X 2440 dpi) is having higher when compare with Canon G3012 (600 X 1200 dpi).
- Page Speed: Canon G3012 is the clear winner when compare with Epson L3150.
- Cost Efficient: Epson L3150 cost per page is low when compare with Canon G3012.
Features of Canon G3012
- Printer Type - Ink Tank, Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Printer Output - Color
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App ; Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Note:Mac OS is not supported ;Power requirements: 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 1.2 inch LCD diplay on printer(mono)
Features of Epson L3150
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 33 pages (Black & White), 15 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - 7 paise (Black & White), 18 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
Who is the winner?
If you need high speed printing with LCD Display you can go with Canon G3012 but if you need printer with high resolution print and scan also cost efficient you can go with Epson L3150 – (Value for money).
Last update on 2022-10-14 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API