Are you confused about the Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand Plus? We feel you! Let us compare Kent pearl and Kent grand plus to find the best one for you. Keep reading to know more!
- Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand plus: A Quick Glimpse
- Comparison Chart between Kent Pearl and Kent Grand Plus
- Products Overview
- Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand plus Features in Detail
- Kent Pearl Pros and Cons
- Kent Grand Plus Pros and Cons
- Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand Plus which is better?
- Final Thoughts
Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand plus: A Quick Glimpse
Comparing these both water purifiers has put us in a great struggle. Both of these filters are second to none! Let’s put aside the confusion and delve into the real information.
- Food Grade Plastic: Both the Kent Pearl and Kent Grand Plus have utilized the food-grade plastic material, keeping in mind the Green Earth Initiative. This material is non-toxic and offers you persistence as well.
- Mount Mode: Both of these filters share another common feature, i.e., wall mounting option. You can stick them to the wall for a safer experience. That’s a whole lot of convenience for every type of user.
- Storage Tank: Are you concerned about what’s happening inside? Kent lets you see everything. Both of these water filters contain a transparent detachable storage tank to see the naked eye’s process. Moreover, it’s easy to clean the tank by removing it in a breeze- no need to loosen the screws!
- No Waste of Water: Both of these Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand Plus features the Re-circulation feature, which re-pumps the wastewater to make sure no drop is wasted.
- Capacity: It’s one of the top features you’ll consider while buying the best-suited water purifier for you. Let us guide you that the Kent Pearl has an 8-litres of capacity while the Kent Grand Plus comes with 9 liters of the tank.
- Weight: An important noteworthy attribute that might help you arrive at the final decision includes the purifier’s size & weight. Kent Pearl comes with 10.8Kg while Kent Grand Plus weighs 8.4Kg.
- In-Tank UV: Kent Grand Plus is also featuring the in-tank UV disinfection technology for purified water for more hours.
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 Review click here
Comparison Chart between Kent Pearl and Kent Grand Plus
|Features||Kent Pearl||Kent Grand Plus|
|Tank Capacity||8 liters||9 liters|
|Color||White and Blue||White|
|Mounting||Wall mounting/ Counter-top||Wall mount|
|Zero Water Waste Technology||Yes||Yes|
|Operation||20 Litre/hour.||20 Litre/hour.|
|Purification||RO||Thin Composite RO|
|UV in Storage Tank||No||Yes|
|Detachable Storage Tank||Yes||No|
|Warranty||1 year warranty + 3 years extended service free||1 year warranty + 3 years extended service free|
|Check Price||Buy from Amazon||Buy from Amazon|
If we tend to compare Kent pearl and Kent grand plus, there lies no such significant difference. Both the water cleaners are equipped with the latest RO composite membranes to get you up to 20 liters of the purified water per hour. This attribute makes it best for the homes and the offices and all types of commercial places.
Want a purifier with dual mounting? Here you go with this Kent Pearl table top RO water purifier, which you can even mount on the wall. Built for homes, offices, and commercial places, this purifier equips the TDS controller and 8 liters of a water storage tank. No need to question the quality of tap water next time!
On the other side, we have Kent Grand Plus. Kent Grand+ is the most trusted RO water purifier right now in the market. What makes it worth buying is Kent’s Mineral RO TM technology offering you a 100% mineral-rich clean water supply in no time.
Along with it comes the Zero Water Wastage Technology to conserve every droplet of water. Need to filter the municipal corporation water supply? Kent Grand+ is the choice!
Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand plus Features in Detail
One might ask a question that Kent Grand Plus vs Kent Pearl, which is better? If you haven’t found your answer yet, let’s move you through some detailed features and differences between Kent pearl and Kent Grand plus.
Design and Build Quality
First of all, both of these water purifiers utilize the same kind of food-grade plastic material, supporting the design with its durability. It’s non-toxic nature and sustainability for a more extended period is an accurate depiction of craftsmanship.
Both these Kent water purifiers also have the wall-mount placement feature. But in the case of Kent Pearl, you can mount it either on the wall or place it on the countertop as per needs.
The difference between Kent pearl and Kent Grand Plus regarding the design comes in the weight. The Kent Pearl comes in at 10.8kg of weight while the Kent Grand Plus weighs only 8.4kg. The latter is way lighter and suitable for most homes while the former is best for offices and commercial use.
Want to conserve some power or have water in the storage for later use? Kent cares for its users! Kent Pearl comes with the 8L of water storage tank while the Kent Grand+ has the 9L of storage.
Both of these are having the same 100L/day water purification capacity and now coming back to the topic, Kent Grand plus vs. Kent pearl, which corresponds to your needs. If you’re looking for a large storage tank, Kent Grand+ will win the race!
Let’s compare Kent pearl and Kent Grand Plus in terms of purification! Both of these water purifiers have the RO thin composite membrane to kill the germs. You might be wondering which germs? This statement refers to the microorganism that is not visible to the human eye and is harmful to health.
Next up is the RO+UV+UF water purification attributes, which increase the worth for both of our purifiers. It’ll efficiently remove impurities like arsenic, rust, pesticides, bacteria, and all types of fluorides. Make use of this feature to get 100% clean drinking water.
Kent Pearl Pros and Cons
|Detachable storage tank.||No UV in Storage Tank.|
|Zero Waste Technology.|
Kent Grand Plus Pros and Cons
|UV in Storage Tank.||Storage tank can’t be detach|
|Zero Waste Technology.|
Kent Pearl vs Kent Grand Plus which is better?
In case you want to filter the tap water or municipal corporation water at home, you must go for the lighter weight Kent Grand+.
On the other hand, with a 100L/day max. Duty cycle, Kent Pearl is the runner up for this feature, weighing a little higher.
Secondly, an in-tank disinfection feature distinguishes the Kent Grand+ from the other one. UV-LED in the tank makes sure that the water remains purified for longer durations.
This way, it’ll even filter out the dissolved impurities and stop germs’ growth in stored water. If you’re having the low-consumptions and relying on the storage tank more, Kent Grand+ will be a safer choice for you!
At the same time, Kent Grand+ has only the wall-mount feature making it ideal for domestic use.
We’ve tried our best to present you with a detailed analysis of both similarities and differences. The decision is yours!
With the innovative RO thin composite membrane and Carbon Block Filter, both purifiers lead the market right now. However, Kent Grand+ is at the top of the list due to light in weight and having the in-tank UV disinfection.
If you’re one of those people looking to purify the tap water and make it potable, get your hands on these filters!
Hope this helps to ease your buying decision.
Kumar, a mechanical engineer by trade, is very curious about the newest and most cutting-edge kitchen and home gadgets. He devotes his time to researching the greatest items and disseminating his findings via his in-depth product reviews and thorough purchase guides.